- Personal Data – any information about you, as a natural person, whose identity has been identified or can be identified; the natural person, whose identity can be identified, is the person, whose identity can be identified directly (using an identifier such as name and surname, internet identifier) or indirectly (according to one or more physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity features);
- GDPR– Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of European Parliament and of the Council of dated 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC;
- You or you, or yours – any person, who is a Visitor or in any way submits Personal Data to August;
- Visitor – any natural person, who visits the Website;
- Personal Data Breach – means a breach of security leading to the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or access to, Personal Data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed;
- August or Data Controller, or we, or us, or us – August ir ko, UAB, legal entity code 124600588, registered office address Juodasis kelias 104a, LT-11307 Vilnius, the Republic of Lithuania;
- Cookies – small files, which are sent into your browser and stored in your computer, mobile phone or other device, which you are using to connect to the Website;
- Website – website that is available at https://www.august.lt/.
2. General Provisions
- August reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add, remove, discontinue, annul or terminate any portion of the Website and (or) the Website services without prior notice.
3. Connection To The Website
4. Request The Quote Using Website‘s Functionalities Or Submit Queries Using Other Contact Details Of August
- Website’s functionalities allow you to request the quote. You can also request the quote or submit any queries using contact details of August. In these cases, your Personal Data will be processed on the basis of your consent in order to administer received requests of the quote, queries and complete all actions related to your request.
- The following Personal Data can be processed for the above-mentioned purposes: name, surname, e-mail address, company name, phone number (optional), any other additional information (including any Personal Data) provided by you to August.
- Please note that, when administrating your requests for the quote, queries and submitting answers to you, we may need to contact you by e-mail and (or) by phone. Therefore, if your contact details changes, please inform us immediately, so that we can ensure the smooth communication.
5. Refer A Pro Using Website‘s Functionalities
- The following your Personal Data may be processed for the above-mentioned purposes: name, surname, e-mail address. Also, the following pro’s Personal Data provided by you may be processed for the above-mentioned purposes: name, surname, e-mail address, fields of expertise, any other additional information (including any Personal Data) provided by you to August.
- Please note that while administrating your offers and completing all actions related to your offers, we may need to contact you or the pro by e-mail. If your or pro’s contact details are changed, please inform us immediately so that we can ensure the smooth communication.
6. Join Our Talent Pool Using Website‘s Functionalities
- Website’s functionalities allow you to join our talent pool. In such case, your Personal Data will be processed on the basis of your consent in order to administer your accession to our talent pool, offer you our proposals and complete all other related actions.
- The following Personal Data can be processed for the above-mentioned purposes: name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number (optional), data of the profile of social media “LinkedIn”, country of residence, fields of expertise, hourly rate, submitted CV and any other additional information (including any Personal Data) provided by you to August.
- Please note that when administrating your accession to our talent pool, we may need to contact you by e-mail or phone. If your contact details changes, please inform us immediately, so that we can ensure the smooth communication.
7. Disclosure Of Personal Data
- We may disclose your Personal Data only on the legitimate basis (for example, when required by the law or when we have your consent) and in accordance with the requirements of the applicable laws.
- You agree and confirm that August has a right to provide your Personal Data:
- to service providers, who act as processors of Personal Data and provide services to August related to Software development, digital marketing, staffing services;
- to authorities in the cases specified in legal acts;
- to other third parties, when you submit appropriate request to submit your Personal Data (or to third parties, about who you are clearly informed in the other way and providing of the information is agreed while using the specific service);
- to other business subjects, in case August merges with other legal entity, August acquires other legal entity or other legal entity acquires August, also in cases where the Website or assets related to the Website would be transferred.
8. Your Rights And Obligations Related To Processing Of Your Personal Data By August
- You, as the Personal Data subject, have all rights specified in the applicable legal acts, including the indicated down below:
- right to request the access to your Personal Data. You can access your Personal Data, which are processed by August. You can get information on how it is collected, how much time your data are stored and who and to what extent they get your data. However, your right of access may be limited by the legal acts;
- right to request rectification of Personal Data. You may require August to correct Personal Data that is related to you, if it is incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete;
- right to object. Under the certain circumstances, you have the right to object the processing of your Personal Data, including when your Personal Data are processed on the basis of the legitimate interest. You also have the right to oppose the use of your Personal Data for the direct marketing purposes (only if and when we process data for these purposes);
- right to restriction of processing. If you think that your Personal Data processed by August is incorrect or you disagree with the use of the data, you may require August that the use of this data should be limited solely to storage. The use shall be limited to the storage, until the verification of the accuracy of the data, or it shall be checked that August’s legitimate interests override your interests;
- right to request deletion of Personal Data. If your Personal Data are processed illegally, you disagree to such processing of your Personal Data or there are other legal grounds, you have the right to request that the data be erased in accordance with the restrictions specified in legal acts;
- right to data portability. You have the right to get Personal Data related to you, which you submitted to August in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and have the right to transmit those data to another controller in accordance with the procedure established by the legal acts.
- When submitting requests in order to implement rights related to processing of Personal Data, you will be asked to confirm your identity (for example, you must sign it electronically when submitting the request using the electronic means).
9. Personal Data Security
- We use reasonable technical and organizational measures in order to secure the information (including Personal Data) that we have, from the unauthorized access, loss, theft or any unauthorized use, disclosure or modification. For example, all Personal Data are protected by password access. We do not request or keep financial information such as your bank account details. All personnel and subcontractors are required to sign a confidentiality agreement, if full confidentiality is not part of the main agreement between the parties.
- We want to draw your attention to the fact that, despite the fact that we use reasonable measures to protect your Personal Data, August may not fully guarantee the security of your information, because it is provided or collected online.
- Please note that if you connect to the Website from, for example, a shared computer, certain information about you may also be visible to other people, including those, who will use the computer after you.
- You may reduce the risk of the unauthorized access to Personal Data, if you act with the caution and choose the smart means of the protection, such as latest anti-virus software, etc.
- However, in the event that your Personal Data are compromised, we will inform you and relevant institutions on this under procedure stipulated by the applicable legal acts.
10. Cookies Policy
- The information about Cookies that you should know are indicated down below:
- You can always refuse our Cookies, if your browser allows you to do so, however, such a waiver may affect your use of the Website or block the access to the Website. You can disable Cookies in two ways:
- In your browser you can preview the already installed Cookies on your computer or other device and delete them one by one or all at once. The steps you need to perform are different (see the instructions of Cookies for the most popular browsers by clicking on the following browser names Opera, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer), so the specific actions to be performed should be set according to the browser you are using;
- You can also set your internet’s browser to block Cookies or receive a warning about installing any Cookie. The steps you need to perform are different in each browser, so the specific actions you want to perform should be set according to the browser you are using.
11. Third Persons
- August does not control privacy policies and (or) other rules that are applied to you by the third parties. Therefore, you, at your own discretion and risk, are liable and obligated to comply with them in those cases, when it is applied to you. August is not liable for other websites’ privacy policies or any other content, when reference to the other websites are given on the Website, or the reference to the Website is given on other websites. Those websites may have their own privacy policies, with which you are recommended to get acquainted. When you are pressing the reference, logo or any other element of the Website, or when using the services available in the Website, we notice that at the time, when you press any mentioned element, you may leave the Website.
12. Contact Details